Upgrade Installer: Before upgrading to, or installing version 5.4, update the Installer to version 3.1. Failing to upgrade the installer may result in a rollback failure, should a rollback be necessary at any time.
- IN-497 Router upgrades take an extended amount if the repo times out with conductor-only configured: Routers that are configured as
conductor-onlyand that can resolve the remote repo, but where the repo access operations time out, may result in an extended amount of time for upgrades to complete. This issue has been resolved.
- IN-464/IN-487 Reinstall is now an "Advanced Feature": Reinstallation should be performed from the ISO, rather than the Installer to avoid problems of leftover packages and kernel mismatches.
- IN-479 Update Support Contacts in the Installer: The contact information in the Installer has been updated.
- IN-482 Prevent inadvertent restart of the service: This issue has been resolved.
- IN-472 CVE-2020-14352: This vulnerability has been addressed.
- IN-467 install/rollback operation flags rpmdb corruption when database is not corrupt: During an installation or rollback, the rpmdb corruption detection process could terminate the operation and result in a failed install/rollback operation.
- IN-469 Initial splash screen notice is hidden: Initial notice was hidden in the slash screen on startup, This notice is now visible once the first screen is provided.
New Features and Improvements
- Installer upgrade to support SSR Release 5.4.0
- IN-365 Installer tries to delete users from groups: The installer no longer tries to delete users from groups even if they don't exist.
- IN-435 Rollback Failing: An upgrade is prevented if the SSR-manifest package is not installed before the upgrade.
- IN-438 Upgrade did not reboot, leaving system in Stopped state: Resolved an issue where the system would sometimes not reboot after upgrading the SSR.
- IN-446 Install does not enable the rappid repos by default: Resolved an issue where some dependencies were missing.
- IN-452 Handle End of File error: Resolved an issue where the installer was not handling an end of file error.
- IN-455 Rollback operations failing: Resolved an issue where the installer was being upgraded again as part of the SSR installation.